Systems Engineer - EMEA
We're always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
Systems Engineer - EMEA
Want to be part of the next big thing? Join IP Fabric! We are seeking a smart, talented, and fun person to explore new networking challenges in our Prague office. Our technologies revolve around the core principles of network operations.
Why join IP Fabric
A fast growing, dynamic and emerging start-up an exciting organization challenging the industry, we’re dedicated to building a great product and a great company (and having some fun in the process!).
So, if you want to be a part of the joy ride please feel free to email your resume to jobs@IPFabric.io.
We hire smart, creative, energetic people, game changers at the top of their respective fields. We are a group of innovators who believe we can make a big difference.
We offer a competitive salary package.
Our Systems Engineers are an integral part of the go to market sales team at IP Fabric. As a Systems Engineer, you will assist with understanding customers' requirements, architectural designs, sales / technology presentations, conducting product demonstrations and Proof-of-Concepts, RFI / RFP responses, and presenting at industry thought leadership forums.
Our Systems Engineer will ideally have in-depth, hands-on experience with network products, an automation understanding and integrated services. Also, an understanding of a competitor's products and services and can demonstrate strong networking skills to customers and partners.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
A deep understanding of network technology and operations and helping customers through their network requirements.
Working with the sales team to ensure customers are provided with accurate proposals that meet both their technical and business requirements, as well as developing strategic views of accounts as such they must:
- Provide detailed technical responses to customer RF(x) / Tender documents
- Be involved in or run Proof of Concept sessions with customers
- Deliver technical presentations to customers on relevant technologies and solutions
- Drive technology strategy into our most important customers
- Onboard and work closely with our existing and new partners
- Keep abreast of the latest technology innovations that may be relevant to our customers
- Be a leading light in Networking and Automation producing content for the wider marketplace such as blogs, podcasts, and articles
Qualifications / Experience
- 8+ year's general networking industry experience with LAN switches, routers, and associated protocols (Required)
- JNCIE or CCIE certification desirable
- An understanding and knowledge of SDN and NFV technologies, IP protocols, tunneling technologies and security
- Strong understanding of datacentre virtualization technologies
- Good understanding of virtualization
- Knowledge and awareness of the public cloud providers; AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to a broad audience from technical to executive audiences
- Experience selling and supporting networking infrastructures
- Willing to travel throughout the EMEA region
- Must be Fluent in English and native in one of the following languages: Italian/German/French
The way we define excellence is a combination of competence & humility.
- Equity - stock options plan
- Very interesting regular salary
- Partial Homeoffice
- Flexible working hours
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment
- The freedom to use equipment of your choice
- Great central location in the heart of Prague
- Regular team and company events
- Dog-friendly work environment
- And other commonly used corporate bonuses, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days …
About IP Fabric
IP Fabric, Inc., headquartered in New York with offices in Prague, Czech Republic, is a leading solutions provider of network assurance and intent-based network analytics for hybrid and large-scale networks.
Its proven automated network assurance platform serves as a single source of truth for the network infrastructure, enabling policy standardization, continuous compliance, and incident prevention.
The platform seamlessly integrates into existing workflows through comprehensive technology coverage and open automation frameworks.
IP Fabric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Where you can find us
IP Fabric s.r.o.
Praha 2 - Vinohrady, 120 00
Phone +420 720 022 997
IP Fabric, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Phone +1 (914) 752-2991