Senior Network Engineer
We're always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
Senior Network Engineer
Founded in 2015, IP Fabric develops network infrastructure visibility and analytics solution to help enterprise network and security teams with network assurance and automation across multidomain heterogenous environments. From in-depth discovery, through graph visualization, to packet walks and complete network history, IP Fabric enables to confidently replace manual tasks necessary to handle growing network complexity driven by relentless digital transformation.
- Maintain strong contact with customers, helping to analyze and manage their networks using IP Fabric platform
- Create use cases and test procedures for network technologies and protocols
- Create configurations and verification procedures for various network platforms
- Express network logic in Arango Query Language (we will teach you)
- Assist in parsing using regular expression
- Own issues and feature requests
- Beta testing of new features of IP Fabric platform
- Help guide Product Vision and Strategy
- At least 6 years designing, engineering and operating IP networks
- Strong network management practices and procedures (runbooks, pre-checks, post-checks, backouts, business impact evaluation)
- Professional networking qualifications (CCIE preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of routing, switching, forwarding, and transmission
- Strong knowledge of network management practices and procedures
- Good scripting skills, and willingness to learn new languages
- Able to work in our Prague office most of the week (we can help you with relocation)
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Knowledge of Regular expressions or test driven development is a big plus
- Partial Homeoffice
- Flexible working hours
- Equipment of your choice
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment
- The freedom to use equipment of your choice
- Great central location in the heart of Prague
- Regular team and company events
- Dog-friendly work environment
- And other commonly used corporate bonuses, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days …
IP Fabric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Where you can find us
IP Fabric s.r.o.
Praha 2 - Vinohrady, 120 00
Phone +420 720 022 997
IP Fabric, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Phone +1 (914) 752-2991