HR Recruitment Consultant
We're always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
HR Recruitment Consultant
IP Fabric is driving innovation right at the heart of network engineering as a practice, and the market is listening! As a technology IP Fabric flattens the learning curve on the road to adopting network automation and helps organisations tackle the challenge of building and maintaining global enterprise networks. As an organisation, IP Fabric is a close-knit team of enthusiastic and driven professionals introducing and delivering a new technology capability to a global market that’s all too ready to consume it. The fervent market feedback coupled with recent commercial investment means that we’re looking to expand our skills base and bring experienced, enthusiastic, and inspired individuals into the team. If you’re looking to get out of the monotony of saturated technology markets and start shocking your clients and prospects with genuinely powerful yet simple-to-adopt technology, read on.
In your role as an HR Recruitment Consultant, you will join a diverse growing team of currently 35+ colleagues, located in Czech Republic, United Kingdom, and the United States.
You will be responsible for a smooth end-to-end hiring process by providing services like job description creation, advertising & promotion, sourcing, pre-screening/ interviews, post-interview feedback, offer stage administration, and onboarding.
- Understanding of the end to end hiring cycle on a detailed process level
- Talent Market Overview
- Building strong relationships with the Hiring Managers to determine hiring needs and support them closely during the hiring process
- Managing phases of the recruiting process such as active advertising & candidate’s pipeline creation, Actively sourcing for candidates (Linkedin, Techloop, with agencies…), CV screening, scheduling and participating in interviews, selecting candidates & feedback, handling of the offer process, hiring
- Secondary tasks will initially include providing assistance to the management team before an HR generalist position is hired, such as assistance with payroll information and updating employee records.
- 4 - 6 years working experience as in-house Recruiter
- Experience working in an international environment
- Experience in participating/ leading HR & cross-functional projects
- Fluent in Czech and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Can-do attitude / proactive
- Strongly result-driven
- Professional customer-oriented attitude
- Attention to detail, quality focus
- Bachelor or Masters degree
What we offer
- Diverse work environment providing growth & development opportunities and an international business network
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
IP Fabric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Where you can find us
IP Fabric s.r.o.
Praha 2 - Vinohrady, 120 00
Phone +420 720 022 997
IP Fabric, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Phone +1 (914) 752-2991