Digital Marketing Specialist
We're always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
Digital Marketing Specialist
IP Fabric’s Network infrastructure Intelligence platform helps companies empower their network engineers to discover, verify, and document large scale enterprise networks within minutes. IP Fabric automates network infrastructure data collection and provides predefined verifications that highlight inconsistencies, misconfigurations and issues within enterprise networks.
With experience and strength across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Logistics, Public Sector and more, we are ready to support businesses in addressing their key network management challenges with a new, analytically driven way of managing your network infrastructure.
IP Fabric is currently looking for a motivated Digital Marketing Specialist with affinity in B2B Marketing, who is dedicated, detail oriented, and analytical to join our team in Prague at the next possible starting date.
This position calls for an experienced and creative Google Adwords and Analytics Certified specialist who can manage and optimize PPC and Google display campaigns, along with website content, to generate maximum ROI.
Ideally, the candidate should possess strong communication skills and an analytical eye, and the ability to manage a diverse workload in a fast-paced working environment. The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
You will work together with various other stakeholders within the company such as the Sales, Software Development, and content marketing teams, in order to:
- Execute and manage media campaigns which may include SEM, SEO, and Social Media with focus on B2B Marketing
- Define and develop our attribution models and allocate our marketing investment to the most impactful channels
- Manage and own PPC strategy towards named accounts
- Analyze, evaluate, and optimize performance of PPC campaigns
- Manage campaign timelines, ensure correct campaign billing and requests adjustments based on fulfillment
- Set up ads across platforms and manage budget
- Hands-on approach for running performance marketing campaigns supporting search, display, social, and email.
- Generate reports along with recommendations for improvements
- Learn new technologies, techniques and industry trends related to Paid and Organic SEO
Minimum 3 years of performance marketing experience at a B2B software or technology company
- Notable background in organic and paid search, as well as conversion tracking
- Solid understanding of Internet marketing strategies and techniques and best practices across SEO, PPC, email marketing, content marketing, and social media.
- Knowledge of landing page analysis
- Good understanding of B2B personas and customer journeys
- Advanced Google Analytics and Google AdWords experience required; certification preferred
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems –HubSpot a plus
- Data-driven and results-orientated mindset.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized, ability to complete projects within scope and on deadline
- Positive attitude, high energy, and able to work well under pressure
- Eager to learn and developing skills
At IP Fabric, we're building next generation IP network infrastructure management solutions that enable businesses to safely control any large scale network in the world.
Where you can find us
IP Fabric s.r.o.
Praha 2 - Vinohrady, 120 00
Phone +420 720 022 997
IP Fabric, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Phone +1 (914) 752-2991