Digital Marketing Specialist
We're always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
Digital Marketing Specialist
About IP Fabric:
Want to be part of the next big thing 🦄 ? Join us! We're building next-generation IP network infrastructure management solutions that enable companies to safely control, monitor and manage large-scale networks. As a fast-growing, dynamic company challenging the industry, we’re dedicated to building a great product and a great company with a friendly culture.
We hire smart, creative, energetic people; game changers at the top of their respective fields. We are a group of innovators who believe we can make a big difference.
We are looking for a passionate Digital Marketer who will build out and implement our digital marketing strategy from the ground up. If you thrive in an agile environment that gives you the opportunity to implement your ideas and are a hands-on person who wants to gain experience and grow professionally, then this may be the right role for you!
The Digital Marketing specialist will work across the business to support the development and implementation of the digital strategy with the goal of communicating and presenting the company and its solution across all digital channels and delivering high quality MQLs to the sales team. They will ensure digital activities are aligned with the overall Business & Marketing plan goals as well as support the sales team with both inbound and outbound activities to drive pipeline growth.
The ideal candidate would have the following experience, skills and background:
- Hands-on team player.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Digital project planning and implementation experience.
- Advanced HubSpot experience.
- Lead scoring & nurturing experience.
- Social Media marketing skills.
- Website management experience (WordPress).
- Online Marketing (Display, Search, PPC, etc) skills.
- Marketing analytics & reporting skills.
- Advanced English language skills (written and spoken) .
- Marketing or Communications education.
- Salesforce experience.
- Masters degree in Communications, Marketing or similar field.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
What we offer:
- Partial Homeoffice.
- Flexible working hours.
- Equipment of your choice.
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture.
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment.
- The freedom to use equipment of your choice.
- Great central location in the heart of Prague.
- Regular team and company events.
- Dog-friendly work environment.
- And other commonly used corporate bonuses, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days …
IP Fabric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Where you can find us
IP Fabric s.r.o.
Praha 2 - Vinohrady, 120 00
Phone +420 720 022 997
IP Fabric, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Phone +1 (914) 752-2991