We're always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
IP Fabric develops an automated network assurance platform, making enterprise networks more reliable and secure by providing plug & play automation for engineers and architects managing large scale networks.
IP networks form a foundation of all digital communication. From the car you're driving to the drink you're drinking, an increasing number of products we consume are built by robots that need a reliable and secure network infrastructure to operate. As enterprises undergo digital transformation, the networks become more critical and more complex, without having a straightforward path to automation.
IP Fabric fills this gap by providing Plug & Play network automation for engineers and architects managing large scale networks. Using only a single set of authentication credentials, IP Fabric discovers and maps network infrastructure giving full operational visibility into network state and configuration. Data collected form the network is structured for each technology to enable intent-based verification and in-depth visualization. This structured data is then used in a representative network model to create a digital twin providing simulation and analytical capabilities. Multitude of analytical capabilities are supplemented by the ability to generate network analysis reports and low-level design documents in word format. The platform is fully API-driven, providing unlimited integration options.
Our mission is to enable automation efficiencies without the need to abandon the network engineering profession for a programmer’s job.
In this role, you will work closely with network engineers, software engineers and operations to design, build, deploy, manage and operate our development, test and production environments so we can deliver our platform to our customers.
- Operate and enhance our internal infrastructure including data center, development a lab environment.
- System administration of our platform including operating system, backup system and other system level stuff.
- Provide customer support for your system parts of platform
- Advanced knowledge of the Linux
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms - VMware, Openstack
- Knowledge of bash scripting
- Experience creating automated production systems
- Knowledge of system security and best practices
- Knowledge of networking
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Good written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
- Partial Homeoffice
- Flexible working hours
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment
- The freedom to use equipment of your choice
- Great central location in the heart of Prague
- Regular team and company events
- Dog-friendly work environment
- And other commonly used corporate bonuses, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days …
Where you can find us
IP Fabric s.r.o.
Praha 2 - Vinohrady, 120 00
Phone +420 720 022 997
IP Fabric, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Phone +1 (914) 752-2991