We're always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
Founded in 2015, IP Fabric develops network infrastructure visibility and analytics solution to help enterprise network and security teams with network assurance and automation across multidomain heterogenous environments. From in-depth discovery, through graph visualization, to packet walks and complete network history, IP Fabric enables to confidently replace manual tasks necessary to handle growing network complexity driven by relentless digital transformation.
The IP Fabric team is looking for a Technical Writer to join our Product Documentation team in Prague, Czech Republic. In this role, you will join a team that promotes customer loyalty and success through content development and delivery. You'll create and be responsible for customer-facing technical documentation that accompanies IP Fabric offerings.
In this role, you will define the scope of, quality test, and deliver writing projects while maintaining a customer focus by participating in existing feedback programs and consistently developing your technical expertise. Drawing from your passion for both technology and the English language, you’ll work closely with developers, engineers, support engineers, sales team and other subject matter experts to create content that helps our customers understand our offerings and find the best solutions for their needs.
- Work closely with content strategists, engineering project teams, support teams, and other stakeholders to create and maintain high-quality documentation
- Effectively manage documentation projects and deliver customer-focused documentation
- Engage and collaborate with customer feedback programs to address content gaps, respond to direct customer feedback, and promote continuous improvement of the documentation experience
- Keep up to date on our offerings, customer use cases, and support issues
- Master the use of our documentation toolchain, including the publishing platform and issue-tracking
- 2+ years of enterprise-level technical writing experience and information architecture structural design
- Education in arts, language, IT, or computer science
- Experience in writing clear and concise task-oriented documentation for a technical audience
- Experience and comfort with software development, agile development methodologies, and fast delivery
- Familiarity with version control systems
The following are considered a plus
- Experience with topic-based, modular authoring and documentation, especially converting to topic-based content from traditional book models.
- Working knowledge of computer networks.
- Experience with QA or working with UX on content design.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Partial HomeOffice
- Flexible working hours
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment
- The freedom to use equipment of your choice
- Great central location in the heart of Prague
- Regular team and company events
- Dog-friendly work environment
- And other commonly used corporate bonuses, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days…
IP Fabric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Where you can find us
IP Fabric s.r.o.
Praha 2 - Vinohrady, 120 00
Phone +420 720 022 997
IP Fabric, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Phone +1 (914) 752-2991