We're always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
Want to be part of the next big thing? Join IP Fabric! We are experiencing phenomenal growth and need to constantly acquire talent to support this growth. We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our HR team and manage the first stage of the recruiting process which will have significant impact on team growth.
Your responsibilities include using various channels to find potential candidates, contacting passive candidates, and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media, and enjoy learning about different roles, we would like to meet you.
You will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
What we're looking for:
You do not need to have experience in HR. But then you have to be the energic person who is eager to learn new things.
You need to have solid verbal and written communication skills.
You must be able to positively present our company and job opportunities to potential candidates. Also necessary is effective time-management abilities.
If you already have experience in talent scouting, then we'll roll out the red carpet when you join us 🙂 But we'll want something in return.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Github, Stack Overflow)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Measure conversion rates (AB testing), including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Promoting of our brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
Why join IP Fabric?
A fast growing, dynamic and emerging start-up an exciting organization challenging the industry, we’re dedicated to building a great product and a great company (and having some fun in the process!).
If you want to be a part really awesome team and work for a startup with a global impact please feel free to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT IP FABRIC
IP Fabric, Inc., headquartered in New York with offices in Prague, Czech Republic, is a leading solutions provider of network assurance and intent-based network analytics for hybrid and large-scale networks.
Its proven automated network assurance platform serves as a single source of truth for the network infrastructure, enabling policy standardization, continuous compliance, and incident prevention.
The platform seamlessly integrates into existing workflows through comprehensive technology coverage and open automation frameworks.
IP Fabric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Where you can find us
IP Fabric s.r.o.
Praha 2 - Vinohrady, 120 00
Phone +420 720 022 997
IP Fabric, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Phone +1 (914) 752-2991