System Engineer - Italian/German/French
We're always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
System Engineer - Italian/German/French (Prague based)
Founded in 2015, IP Fabric develops network infrastructure visibility and analytics solution to help enterprise network and security teams with network assurance and automation across multidomain heterogenous environments. From in-depth discovery, through graph visualization, to packet walks and complete network history, IP Fabric enables to confidently replace manual tasks necessary to handle growing network complexity driven by relentless digital transformation.
- Interact with customers about the problem space and evaluate their need for a solution
- Present IP Fabric solution to a customer
- Conduct webinars
- Engage with technical community
- Prepare technical scenario in a lab environment to demonstrate solution benefits
- Write a technical article about a usecase
- Demonstrate functionality of the tool recorded in gif or short video
- Provide input to the product team and report bug
Your Ideal Profile
- Network Architect with at least 5 years of experience, at least 2 years of experience in Consulting. Preferably CCIE.
- Extensive customer and field experience is a must.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills required.
- Extensive experience with enterprise and service provider security products.
- Must be Fluent in English and native in one of the following languages: Italian/German/French.
- Equity through Employee Stock Option Plan
- Partial Homeoffice
- Flexible working hours
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment
- The freedom to use equipment of your choice
- Great central location in the heart of Prague
- Regular team and company events
- Dog-friendly work environment
- And other commonly used corporate bonuses, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days …
IP Fabric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Where you can find us
IP Fabric s.r.o.
Praha 2 - Vinohrady, 120 00
Phone +420 720 022 997
IP Fabric, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Phone +1 (914) 752-2991