We're always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
At IP Fabric we're building next generation IP network infrastructure management solutions that enable to safely control any large scale network in the world. Once you'll join our team, your work is going to be used in major global companies to prevent network outages or instantly answer questions such as
why is the network slow? or
is this connection redundant end-to-end? or
will this change create an outage?.
You'll be fully responsible for developing and running well-defined part of our application. Together, you'll be collaborating with the rest of the team on providing the best network infrastructure engine.
- Node.js, RabbitMQ, ArangoDB
- React.js, Websockets, Redux, Webpack (Este.js)
- Openstack/KVM, Debian (own infrastructure)
- Able to work in our Prague office (EU citizenship, or EU permanent residency), willing to relocate to Prague
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- In touch with the recent news in development
- Previous experience with team lead (SCRUM) is a plus
- Significant experience with (automated) testing, TDD & CI
- Experience with variety of frontend frameworks; willingness to work with React
- Experience writing complex frontend applications
- Experience with visualization of data in graph is big plus (D3, Cytoscape etc.)
- Node.js, GIT, ES6, ESLint, DRY, TDD, CI
- Partial Homeoffice
- Flexible working hours
- Equipment of your choice
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment
- The freedom to use equipment of your choice
- Great central location in the heart of Prague
- Regular team and company events
- Dog-friendly work environment
- And other commonly used corporate bonuses, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days …
Where you can find us
IP Fabric s.r.o.
Praha 2 - Vinohrady, 120 00
Phone +420 720 022 997
IP Fabric, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Phone +1 (914) 752-2991