Partner & Events Specialist
We're always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
Partner & Events Specialist
About IP Fabric:
Want to be part of the next big thing 🦄 ? Join us! We're building next-generation IP network infrastructure management solutions that enable companies to safely control, monitor and manage large-scale networks. As a fast-growing, dynamic company challenging the industry, we’re dedicated to building a great product and a great company with a friendly culture.
We hire smart, creative, energetic people; game changers at the top of their respective fields. We are a group of innovators who believe we can make a big difference.
We are looking for a talented marketer to join our team as the Partner & Events Specialist. This role encompasses both planning and implementing marketing support for our Partner Programme and managing and implementing internal and external events. In this position, the ideal candidate will need to interface and work with cross-functional teams to coordinate partner and event activities and develop both our own series of industry focused events and webinars as well as manage and support our attendance at externally organised events. The candidate will need to be able to develop and grow strong relationships with partners and customers but also internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate would have the following experience, skills and background:
- Partner Marketing experience
- Partner Programme management experience
- Experience of managing and organising events (live & online)
- Project management skills
- Detail orientated
- Highly organised
- Strong customer & partner facing experience
- Fluent or Native English language
- Marketing focused education
- Project Management certification / experience
- 3+ years in a similar position
- Degree in Marketing or Management
What we offer:
- Partial Homeoffice.
- Flexible working hours.
- Equipment of your choice.
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture.
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment.
- The freedom to use equipment of your choice.
- Great central location in the heart of Prague.
- Regular team and company events.
- Dog-friendly work environment.
- And other commonly used corporate bonuses, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days …
IP Fabric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Where you can find us
IP Fabric s.r.o.
Praha 2 - Vinohrady, 120 00
Phone +420 720 022 997
IP Fabric, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Phone +1 (914) 752-2991