Network Automation Engineer
We're always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
Network Automation Engineer
Founded in 2015, IP Fabric develops network infrastructure visibility and analytics solution to help enterprise network and security teams with network assurance and automation across multidomain heterogeneous environments. From in-depth discovery, through graph visualization, to packet walks and complete network history, IP Fabric enables us to confidently replace manual tasks necessary to handle growing network complexity driven by relentless digital transformation.
IP Fabric excels in combining and bringing together two worlds, experienced network engineers and software developers backed by cutting edge technologies. Network engineers build a bridge between networks & their protocols and our vendor-independent network model which is a foundation for all IP Fabric operations. If you are an experienced network engineer who believes in vendor-independent automation and you want to improve your programming skills, then you must be the right candidate for us.
- Design and implement ways to automate network management and operation tasks
- Create use cases and test procedures for network technologies and protocols
- Create configurations and verification procedures for various network platforms
- Assist in parsing using regular expressions
- Assist in DB network model extensions and updates
- Own issues and feature requests
- Beta testing of new features of IP Fabric platform
- Participate in designing and implementing new features and capabilities of the IP Fabric solution
- Help guide Product Vision and Strategy
- Help TME, sales and other teams in supporting customers
- At least 6 years of experience as a network engineer, designing, implementing and operating networks
- Professional networking qualifications (CCNP level or other vendors certification)
- Extensive knowledge of routing, switching, forwarding, and transmission
- Strong knowledge of network management practices and procedures
- Good programming skills, willingness to learn new languages
- Able to work in our Prague office most of the week (we can help you with relocation)
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Knowledge of Regular expressions or test-driven development is a big plus
- Partial Homeoffice
- Flexible working hours
- Equipment of your choice
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment
- The freedom to use equipment of your choice
- Great central location in the heart of Prague
- Regular team and company events
- Dog-friendly work environment
- And other commonly used corporate bonuses, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days …
IP Fabric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Where you can find us
IP Fabric s.r.o.
Praha 2 - Vinohrady, 120 00
Phone +420 720 022 997
IP Fabric, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Phone +1 (914) 752-2991