We're always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
IP Fabric is currently looking for a motivated Marketing Lead with affinity in B2B Marketing, who is dedicated, detail oriented, and analytical to join our team in Prague at the next possible starting date.
Your Position & Responsibilities
This position calls for an experienced and creative Google AdWords and Analytics Certified specialist who can manage and optimize PPC and Google display campaigns, along with website content, to generate maximum ROI.
You will work together with various other stakeholders within the company such as the Sales, Software Development, and content marketing teams.
Ideally, the candidate should possess strong communication skills and an analytical eye, and the ability to manage a diverse workload in a fast-paced working environment. The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
In your first 3 months you will:
- Roll out a ready-to-use repository of marketing materials to support the sales team
- Conceptualize and begin planning hosted summits for existing and potential clients in Europe
- Develop the 2020 marketing strategy in collaboration with our Head of Sales and CEO
In your first 6 months you will:
- Utilize all marketing channels to increase the number of sales-qualified leads by 25%
- Execute and manage media campaigns which include SEM (SEA & SEO) and Social Media with focus on B2B Marketing
- Apply marketing principles to a niche B2B environment of large-scale products
- Learn the product and industry specifics
Own Marketing Agenda
- Take care of company communication, including blogs, social media, and advertising campaigns
- Liaison with ambassadors (professional supporters) to organize technical content creation and with copywriters to improve content impact
- Help with organizing conference presence, including content preparation and facilitate content creation at events (interviews, talks, mentions)
- 5+ years of performance marketing experience with B2B enterprise software
- Notable background in organic and paid search, as well as conversion tracking
- Solid understanding of Internet marketing strategies and techniques and best practices across SEO, PPC, email marketing, content marketing, and social media.
- Knowledge of landing page analysis
- Good understanding of B2B personas and customer journeys
- Advanced Google Analytics and Google AdWords experience required; certification preferred
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems –HubSpot a plus
- Data-driven and results-orientated mindset.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized, ability to complete projects within scope and on deadline
- Positive attitude, high energy, and able to work well under pressure
- Eager to learn and developing skills
Listen to this podcast to see if you'll be up to the challenge
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Partial HomeOffice
- Flexible working hours
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment
- The freedom to use equipment of your choice
- Great central location in the heart of Prague
- Regular team and company events
- Dog-friendly work environment
- And other commonly used corporate bonuses, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days…
Where you can find us
IP Fabric s.r.o.
Praha 2 - Vinohrady, 120 00
Phone +420 720 022 997
IP Fabric, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Phone +1 (914) 752-2991