We're always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
Founded in 2015, IP Fabric develops network infrastructure visibility and analytics solution to help enterprise network and security teams with network assurance and automation across multidomain heterogeneous environments. From in-depth discovery, through graph visualization, to packet walks and complete network history, IP Fabric enables to confidently replace manual tasks necessary to handle growing network complexity driven by relentless digital transformation.
The primary role of IT Admin is to oversee and maintain all aspects of a company’s computer infrastructure. This includes maintaining networks, servers, and our lab environment. Our infrastructure is virtualized and multivendor. We are big friends of automatization. We are not a big anonymous corp so you will see a direct results of your work.
- Operate and enhance our internal infrastructure including data center, development, and lab environment.
- Provide internal IT support
- Our internal IT is still not a full-time job, so you can learn new skills and help with DevOps
- Knowledge of the Linux and Windows server environments
- Knowledge of server hardware maintenance
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms - VMware, Openstack, Hyper-V
- Knowledge of bash scripting
- Experience creating automated production systems
- Knowledge of system security and best practices
- Knowledge of networking
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Good written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Partial Homeoffice
- Flexible working hours
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment
- The freedom to use equipment of your choice
- Great central location in the heart of Prague
- Regular team and company events
- Dog-friendly work environment
- And other commonly used corporate bonuses, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days …
IP Fabric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Where you can find us
IP Fabric s.r.o.
Praha 2 - Vinohrady, 120 00
Phone +420 720 022 997
IP Fabric, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Phone +1 (914) 752-2991