We're always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
IP Fabric is driving innovation right at the heart of network engineering as a practice, and the market is listening! As a technology IP Fabric flattens the learning curve on the road to adopting network automation and helps organisations tackle the challenge of building and maintaining global enterprise networks. As an organisation, IP Fabric is a close-knit team of enthusiastic and driven professionals introducing and delivering a new technology capability to a global market that’s all too ready to consume it. The fervent market feedback coupled with recent commercial investment means that we’re looking to expand our skills base and bring experienced, enthusiastic, and inspired individuals into the team. If you’re looking to get out of the monotony of saturated technology markets and start shocking your clients and prospects with genuinely powerful yet simple-to-adopt technology, read on.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Manager to take care of all aspects of our financial management. Do you have at least 3 years of accounting and finance experience? Do you dare to take over and direct management accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation in a start-up with a revenue of $15m and growing, Do you want to drive the development of internal control policies and procedures and financial risk management? Would you like to breathe and grow as we breathe and grow? Then we might be looking for you exactly!
- In cooperation with external accounting firm prepare and validate all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition
- Prepare budgets and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare timely monthly financial statements
- Resolve accounting compliance issues
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage compliance with tax reporting requirements and tax filings within multiple countries
- Develop, document, and operate business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls focusing on processes automation
- Holding and managing relationships with banks
- Additional duties as necessary, consolidated reporting, cash flow statement etc.
- Ability and willingness to take the lead of all financial affairs of a start-up company
- Excellent English and Czech
- 3+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Knowledge of accounting and basic tax principles and procedures
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- CPA or CMA is an advantage
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment
- The freedom to use equipment of your choice
- Great central location in the heart of Prague
- Regular team and company events
- Dog-friendly work environment
- And other commonly used corporate bonuses, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days…
IP Fabric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Where you can find us
IP Fabric s.r.o.
Praha 2 - Vinohrady, 120 00
Phone +420 720 022 997
IP Fabric, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Phone +1 (914) 752-2991