We're always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
About IP Fabric:
Want to be part of the next big thing 🦄 ? Join us! We're building next-generation IP network infrastructure management solutions that enable companies to safely control, monitor and manage large-scale networks. As a fast-growing, dynamic company challenging the industry, we’re dedicated to building a great product and a great company with a friendly culture.
We hire smart, creative, energetic people; game changers at the top of their respective fields. We are a group of innovators who believe we can make a big difference.
We are looking for a talented Content Specialist to join our team. This team member will be responsible for driving our content strategy (online and offline) and content creation as well as monitoring and analysing content metrics. They will also provide content support to our Evangelists & Ambassadors. The specialist will ensure our external messaging and content is unified, clear and targeted to ensure maximum impact.
The ideal candidate would have the following experience, skills and background:
- Content development skills with an eye for detail.
- Be a storyteller.
- A hands-on team player.
- Have experience of customer targeted content strategy development.
- Content project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent or native English language.
- Experience in publishing or journalism.
- Familiarity of content management systems.
- Degree or education in journalism or English.
- 3+ years previous experience in a similar role.
- Portfolio of published work.
What we offer:
- Partial Homeoffice.
- Flexible working hours.
- Equipment of your choice.
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture.
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment.
- The freedom to use equipment of your choice.
- Great central location in the heart of Prague.
- Regular team and company events.
- Dog-friendly work environment.
- And other commonly used corporate bonuses, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days …
IP Fabric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Where you can find us
IP Fabric s.r.o.
Praha 2 - Vinohrady, 120 00
Phone +420 720 022 997
IP Fabric, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Phone +1 (914) 752-2991