Channel Development Manager – France
We're always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
Channel Development Manager – France
IP Fabric is driving innovation right at the heart of network engineering as a practice, and the market is listening! As a technology IP Fabric flattens the learning curve on the road to adopting network automation and helps organisations tackle the challenge of building and maintaining global enterprise networks. As an organisation, IP Fabric is a close-knit team of enthusiastic and driven professionals introducing and delivering a new technology capability to a global market that’s all too ready to consume it. The fervent market feedback coupled with recent commercial investment means that we’re looking to expand our skills base and bring experienced, enthusiastic and inspired individuals into the team. If you’re looking to get out of the monotony of saturated technology markets and start shocking your clients and prospects with genuinely powerful yet simple-to-adopt technology, read on.
The Channel Development Manager for the French Region will take full responsibility for building an indirect channel to expand and support our sales efforts in the region. The successful candidate will take control of existing partner relationships, helping to drive strategic stakeholder relationships and strive for greater sales performance, but will also have flexibility to onboard new partners and diversify our technical capability and expand our reach. There are few job opportunities on the market where you’ll join, at the building stage, an organisation that is pushing for multiple times growth year on year and will support you in every step to achieve that with them. Here’s one though.
- Understand and champion the IP Fabric channel strategy, program and sales process to collaboratively deliver mutual-success with your partners.
- Assist Partners to shape their offerings built atop the IP Fabric platform in the most mutually beneficial ways, balancing customer satisfaction with partner profitability and IP Fabric goals.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Business Development and Account Executive teams to capture partner led opportunity data, manage opportunities through the sales cycle, and build repeatable predictable sales execution processes across the region.
- Act as a sales consultant to your partners, expertly guiding on IP Fabric technology, people and process.
- Use stakeholder management skills and targeted partner marketing techniques to gain partner mindshare and commitment.
- Perform ongoing partner research to understand existing and prospective partner marketing, sales and technical capabilities suited to IP Fabric requirements.
- Execute demand generation campaigns with partners.
- Guides Partner(s) through the onboarding process collaborating with the Partner Enablement and Presales team.
- Monitor the customer and partner experience with IP Fabric’s technology and refers any issue to the support team.
- 2+ years of business development or inside sales experience in managing and growing enterprise accounts for software sales.
- Presentation and Communication: Confident in using a structured approach to prepare and deliver a situationally relevant presentation that is communicated in an interesting, engaging and provocative manner and motivates the audience to take action.
- Objection Handling: Skilled at anticipating and overcoming a customer or prospect’s negative objection.
- Consultative selling: serve as a thought leader and coach through all phases of the sales cycle. Help partners to map their customers’ requirements and business drivers to IP Fabric technical capability thus helping to create viable short and long-term solutions.
- Negotiation: Demonstrate success at effectively negotiating terms with an end-users or partner closing the respective business over the phone.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment
- The freedom to use equipment of your choice
- Great central location in the heart of Prague
- Regular team and company events
- Dog-friendly work environment
- And other commonly used corporate bonuses, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days…
IP Fabric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Where you can find us
IP Fabric s.r.o.
Praha 2 - Vinohrady, 120 00
Phone +420 720 022 997
IP Fabric, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Phone +1 (914) 752-2991