Channel Account Manager
We're always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
Channel Account Manager
Founded in 2015, IP Fabric develops network infrastructure visibility and analytics solution to help enterprise network and security teams with network assurance and automation across multidomain heterogenous environments. From in-depth discovery, through graph visualization, to packet walks and complete network history, IP Fabric enables to confidently replace manual tasks necessary to handle growing network complexity driven by relentless digital transformation.
This position is responsible to drive sales through their assigned partners by executing on the Partner Business Plan and acting as the everyday point of contact for assigned partners. In this role, the Channel Account Manager will partner with Business Development and Account Executive teams, dividing work on basis of the partner, opportunity size and complexity.
Provides IP Fabric solution knowledge and sales engagement to enable channel partners and their customers to succeed.
- Understand and champions IP Fabric channel strategy, program and sales process to provide insight and guidance for Partners.
- Assist Partners to shape their offerings built atop IP Fabric solution in the most mutually beneficial ways, balancing customer satisfaction with partner profitability and IP Fabric goals.
- Works in a co-selling motion with IP Fabric organization to provide guidance and coaching on initiating one-on-one conversation and demonstrations with prospects, while representing IP Fabric.
- Depending on opportunity size and complexity, teams with Business Development and Account Executive team to capture partner led opportunity data, manage opportunities through the sales cycle, tracks and execute regular pipeline reporting and forecast meeting.
- Act as a guide to IP Fabric technology, people and process.
- Uses success stories, references and case studies to gain partner mindshare and commitment.
- Gathers key information on Partner(s) sales and marketing capabilities, marketing platforms, and their target customers.
- Execute demand generation campaigns.
- Performs Partner assessments by conducting research on the partner organization, pulling transactional data al profiling partners.
- Guides Partner(s) through the onboarding process collaborating with the Partner Enablement and Presales team.
- Monitors the customer and partner experience with IP Fabric’s technology and refers any issue to the support team.
- Must be Fluent in English and speaks one or more of following languages: Italian/Spanish/French/German
- 2+ years of business or inside sales experience in managing and growing enterprise accounts.
- Presentation and Communication: Confident in using a structured approach to prepare and deliver a situationally relevant presentation that is communicated in an interesting, engaging and provocative manner and motivates the audience to take action.
- Objection Handling: Skilled at anticipating and overcoming a customer or prospect’s negative objection.
- Consultative selling: serves as though leader/coach, trough all phases of the sales cycle, by integration IP Fabric technology / Partner’s understanding of the customer’s organization and business drivers to create viable short and long-term solutions.
- Negotiation: Demonstrate success at effectively negotiating terms with an end-users or partner closing the respective business over the phone.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Partial HomeOffice
- Flexible working hours
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment
- The freedom to use equipment of your choice
- Great central location in the heart of Prague
- Regular team and company events
- Dog-friendly work environment
- And other commonly used corporate bonuses, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days…
IP Fabric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Where you can find us
IP Fabric s.r.o.
Praha 2 - Vinohrady, 120 00
Phone +420 720 022 997
IP Fabric, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Phone +1 (914) 752-2991