Business Development Manager
We're always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
Business Development Manager
Founded in 2015, IP Fabric develops network infrastructure visibility and analytics solution to help enterprise network and security teams with network assurance and automation across multidomain heterogenous environments. From in-depth discovery, through graph visualization, to packet walks and complete network history, IP Fabric enables to confidently replace manual tasks necessary to handle growing network complexity driven by relentless digital transformation.
This position is responsible for sales opportunity generation through active prospecting, account-level research, identifying and qualifying new contacts in target accounts, qualifying marketing leads and identifying gaps that our product can solve, presenting compelling business value propositions which results in sales accepted opportunities. Provides input to the marketing demand generation team in which programs generate the best leads. As a Business Development Manager, you’ll be a part of a new four-person team, and report directly to the Head of Sales.
- Generated a target number of accepted opportunities by assessing the client’s need and handing the opportunity over to the appropriate Sales team member in a timely manner.
- Research and build prospect accounts, indenting new sales opportunities through outbound efforts (e.g. emails, cold calls, event-based campaigning, content, and vertical campaigns, and social media).
- Cultivate opportunities by performing discovery calls to assess the customer's current business environment challenges, and then align and communicate the value proposition for the customer.
- Generate and conduct due diligence on inbound leads.
- Develop and effectively communicate a customized sales pitch.
- Ensure that hand-off goals are met and converted to opportunities as per the expected rate on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Maintain open communications with the sales team to discuss territory information, account details, further qualify and educate the target, and to get feedback on activity.
- Track and maintain prospects, as well as update contact information in the CRM database.
- Ensure accurate data entry of own activities once opportunity has been handed off.
- Report on territory and opportunity activity to the manager and sales leader.
- Assimilate product and market knowledge and effectively communicate the benefits and feature set of IP Fabric product to prospects, over the telephone.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and adherence to the IP Fabric Code of Ethics and Compliance requirements.
- Attend all mandatory training and meeting on time as required by the company.
- Display a proactive attitude in all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Adoption of sales productivity tools.
- Work in collaboration with marketing to develop programs that will generate the best leads. Demonstrate thought leadership with customers and stay apprised of the industry trends by contributing to social media sites (i.e. LinkedIn, Xing, Twitter).
- Must be Fluent in English and speaks one or more of following languages: Italian/Spanish/French/German.
- 2+ years of business experience in demand/lead generation role
- Quota attainment: consistent attainment of Compensation Plan Variables.
- System and tools knowledge: Beginning to possess the skills and knowledge to understand the System and Tools necessary to conduct your job effectively.
- Prospecting: Possess an advanced understanding of the process and skills of reaching out to potential customers with the goal of finding new business opportunities.
- Presentation and communication: demonstrated mastery of using a structured approach to prepare and deliver a situationally relevant presentation that is communicated in an interesting, engaging, data-driven and provocative manner; motivating the audience to take action.
- Time Management: Uses advanced time management skills to effectively and productively manage one’s day, avoid distractions to ensure tasks are complete.
- Objection handling: Demonstrated mastery of overcoming a customer or prospect’s negative objection
- Consultative selling: Understand the trends affecting the target industry/company and customizes the selling approach easily; able to take deal further in the process and pull in the right resources to help as needed.
- Data Analytics: Can conformably analyze all data (marketing, sales and financial) to identify trends and insight into customers and the individuals within those accounts, incorporating data from publicly available resources, internal systems and interactions with customer and external data sources.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Partial HomeOffice
- Flexible working hours
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment
- The freedom to use equipment of your choice
- Great central location in the heart of Prague
- Regular team and company events
- Dog-friendly work environment
- And other commonly used corporate bonuses, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days…
IP Fabric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Where you can find us
IP Fabric s.r.o.
Praha 2 - Vinohrady, 120 00
Phone +420 720 022 997
IP Fabric, Inc.
200 Business Park Drive
Armonk, NY 10504
Phone +1 (914) 752-2991